Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I wanna a backstory how she came to marry lant agrieche..she must be sold 🥲

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, hopefully her plans of escape also includes her mother. To fool your enemies, you must fool your allies first.

Honestly. Pushing that mom away is for the best. In this house, her mom would probably suffer a lot more if she was seen as precious to the MC.

With a mom like that in a household like that, 100% do not associate with her, ESPECIALLY if there is still any maternal affection left. All the crazies would love to use that for their own fun, and we all know how morbid their ideas of fun are!

Dunno why but I get the feeling that the pitiful Sierra is only an act. I mean, why would the crazy dad marry a weak minded woman if he wants powerful children?

Anyway, I'm going to send my deepest condolences to all the (cannon fodder) worker in that insane house. Working there must have been physically and mentally demanding.

Lol Maria is obsessed with Sierra like how her son Dion is obsessed with Roxana. Except Dions obsession seems way more abusive.

Maria (Dion's mother) "likes" Sierra because Sierra is her prey. Maria seems love to tease & scare Sierra. She enjoy Sierra's reaction that look like a little mouse..
Dion? He is a sadist (for a sec, I thought he is M coz he looked delight when he get slapped by Roxanne 😶)

No way!!!!! So it was Roxane the mind behind all this mess!!! And I was trying to get if it was Dion or Maria lol it looks like she tried to frame Dion but ended up with Maria taking the blame

@AlessaO to be honest there’s one thing that is bothering me and that could prove that you’re right... at some point Lant (the father) said that he was disappointed by Ashil because he was weak, he expected much more because he resembled Sierra.... 😱 what did he mean?? Sierra looks docile but in fact she could hide some psychotic sides... after all, even if you were sane after entering in this family how could you remain sane??

Fed-Kun's army
What am i missing? Isn't MC supposed to be from another world? She seems pretty down with the murder and torture.

Users who are viewing this thread