Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Interesting interesting 📝📝📝 I’m intrigued 👀
But poor brother 😢😢😔 rip

Screenshot_20201227_082141.png

T^T the poor protagonist's brother, he tried to protect his sister from the underground fam shenanigans

Thanks for the translation!! The art is lovely and the story is intriguing! I'm excited to read it ❤️

@ehhhwut1202 I don't even like Sleepy because they're full of idiots and have bad quality like every other new group, but can you really talk? Speedcat is trash as well since they had 3 cleaners on the first chapter and none of them could clean with the right color; their lining, sizing, and centering is also trash. BCK happens to be even worse, with god awful typesetting and proofreading; Webcomics could do much better. Go learn how to typeset correctly and then maybe you can shit on other groups.

Do y'all not have a QC cuz there's like a whole page that's fucked up or is that on purpose with how fast you want to beat speedy cat?

THEY MENTIONED BABY'S EYES CLEANING I CANT BELIEVE THEY WERE REALISTIC FINNALY.
Also, poor son, she must have had her lesson from that, pretending to be a perfect Agrishe

Group Leader
So. You guys aren't even going to bother cleaning the pages? Sheesh.

I mean sure it's volunteer work but... That's some low standards.

Guys plzz dont hate these two grps..because of them we get to read it in english .. be thankful ..dont be complain like brats

Users who are viewing this thread