Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

the protagonist must be under surveillance as they know her brother was killed by them and she may take revenge this is going to be interesting

i can't believe they killed off asil just when i got attached to him ;w;

Fed-Kun's army
@KY_1124
Same! He was so adorable!

Of course, now she can express a motive for why she's helping the ML.
"I despise this family. I want to destroy it completely. Because... they murdered my beloved brother. I don't want another someone to lose a brother as I did."

@twicestan9 Ayeee we got a shitty reader over here 😍 with nothing to do but trash every other new group. It's funny how you don't like both of the groups that uploaded and even have a shitty comment to both of them but here you are in chapter 2 anyway lmao you're clowning yourself.

BCK happens to be even worse, with god awful typesetting and proofreading; Webcomics could do much better. LMAO BCK's typesetting and proofreading has the quality that you can't even see. Your vision's probably bad because of all that webcomics that you're reading everyday that made your standards go shit. Lmao you sure do talk a lot huh why don't you show us your typesetting since you got a lot to say you little shit.

@moonchild_ I can like a manhwa without liking either of the two groups doing it LOL. You seem to have some eye problems... I'd recommend going to see ophthalmologist ASAP. Leaving your vision issues untreated could lead to harsh complications down the road :( You have the grammar of an edgy 10 year old so I don't think you should be talking about proofreading. BCK's typesetting is literally terrible; so many hyphens, the dialogue literally touches the lines of bubbles, and there's so many hourglass/pyramid shapes. Lord, it appears you have some brain complications as well! Do you think a reader would know so much about typesetting? I'd recommend reading Anon Black's Typesetting Guide and checking out some Grammar videos on YouTube once you fix your eye and brain issues. Best of luck! <3

This is from a bystander’s perspective @twicestan9. I actually can understand the reason why both teams didn’t do the cleaning part: it takes time. I’ve heard from Sawateam (an excellent scanlation group btw) that cleaning, redrawing and typesetting takes like half or more of the time needed to fully scanlate a chapter. So when a new manhwa is out and teams need to race for the so-called ‘right’ to own and scanlate that series by themselves, obviously they would put quantity over quality (using quantity here isn’t that correct either since most average readers only need the translation) and so, no sfx. Idk much about Sleepy, but speedcat has decent scanlation quality for further chapters in other manhwas. I would normally excuse teams for the first 10 chapters and I really think both teams don’t deserve that much hate tho. Constructive criticism like the typesetting in this page isn’t appropriate for (insert reasons) is okay and of course reading a chapter scanlated by x teams or not is up to you. This is my two cents and do excuse my English since this isn’t my first language.

@twicestan9
wtf are you reading from bck lmao? did you look up how to insult a ts
too many hyphens?
im sorry apparently 3 hyphens a chapter MAX is too much for your eyes. a lot of our recent chapter dont even have hyphens LMAO
hourglass shaping?
bitch are you blind? do you even know hourglass shaping is? find me an hourglass shaped bubble and we'll talk.
anyways, i'm sorry i can't take you seriously now that you points out our non-existence issues.
also, our PR would love to hear what beautiful and constructive criticisms you have to say about her next. please let us know so we can improve ♥

Dex-chan lover
This family is fucked up, if you do not follow the tradition then they will murder you.

Its a nice change of pace from the "ACt sweet and InNoCenT to change the murder father/family"
But boys it dark->10/10 chapter.

@twicestan9 BCK's typesetting is literally terrible; so many hyphens, the dialogue literally touches the lines of bubbles, and there's so many hourglass/pyramid shapes.
Excuse me ma'am/sir, are you sure we're talking about the same group here 😂. Hyphens, the dialogue literally touches the lines of bubbles, and so many hourglass/pyramid shapes? What? Do you even read BCK's work? Tell us what manhwa and chapter/s that had what you were talking about because if not, it seems you have eye problems as well oh my lord! Now we don't want to have that now do we. You have to go see an ophthalmologist immediately! I recommend my doctor to save us some time. I was going to go in first but I'll step back since the elderly needs it more than me. We have to treat that rotting eyes ASAP because we can't let those hate worms go inside your brain, oh wait no, it already did! The hate has already settled deep within, looking comfy and well rested 😖. Unfortunately, the Doctor says it's untreatable and that your case is a lost cause 😞 They said they don't want to do the surgery because it poses more risk 🤧 but they prescribed some medicine though. You can find it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzxrzFCyOs . Doctor said that hopefully it'll fix all of your issues. Wish for your good health. Best of luck <3

Thank you so much for translating manhwa:)) just ignore what ungrateful people has to say about your translations

Users who are viewing this thread