Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

What a shitty father😡🗡️ OMG the brother was so precious noooo😭😭😭 da hek is that education how old was she that time? She's like 7? The tradition in that family is so damn outrageous if I were in their family I wouldn't want to follow that too.

it was only chapter 2 and they already show a chatacters death dang chill😭 the father is a total scumbag yikes wtf, i think the mother knows but like at the same time she cant do anything and told her children to become an exceptional agriche bc she doesnt want her children to be killed

Aggregator gang
Poor bro, he's so precious. I wonder if the one who claim to "disposed" Ashil was one of their half-brother, what a family!

Dex-chan lover
Did--- did they.... gouge out ashil's eye....? 😰 this family is crazy. I hope they both get out of there quick and safe

It’s take a special kind of scumbag to tell their underaged daughter to learn skills in bed. Like, what would that do? How would that help anyone?! Poor Ashil, he was too sweet.

Aggregator gang
I've only known the brother for a few seconds but GOD DID NOT LET ME HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH THIS SCREEN BECAUSE I SWEAR ILL FUCKING MURDER THEM WITH A GUN. AND WHO TELLS A CHILD, THEIR CHILD, TO LEARN SOMETHING LIKE THAT-

Achille came out only few seconds but I found him so adorable. Abruptly, he’s dead.

THIS fking FAMILYYYY!!! HOW COULD YOU HEOOOL

He was only there for a few moments but I want those who murdered Achille to be TAKEN OUT painfully.

Fed-Kun's army
Not going to lie I was surprised that someone died and had their eye gouged out. Surprisingly hardcore for this genre.

Oh. I was looking forward to her brother being a sanctuary for her in this house of wolves... That was unexpected.

Achilles..... Fuckkk i fell in love with him at first sight and he died instantly.... He was so cute!!!

Male lead pls dont be such a dick to Roxanna .. all she wanted was to be saved from the wretched family..

Users who are viewing this thread