Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

So I read a spoiler about how
once he's free from that horrible place, that him and Roxana, spend 3 years apart before reuniting again. Does anyone know what happens to the two of them during those 3 years that they're separated? Spoilers please!! ;_;

@bluecatmage please do not leave spoilers in the open like that. If you want spoilers, please go to the spoilers thread for this comic at novelupdates. There is a lot there that will answer your question. :)

PLS HWOASJKDKD IM SO INVESTED IN THIS STORY ALREADY ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE SO COMPELLING

Wait if his power is unsealed now won't those 2, Dio and the father sense it

Thank uou for the udpate!

OH EM GEEEEEEE YOU GUYS CLEANED AND TRANSLATED THE SFX!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i feel like the quality of manhwa/manga go up like 5x when they're cleaned and translated. so a big TYYYY

AND THEY KISSED~!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
LJKASSJL AAAAA THEY KISSED BUT IT WAS TO SAVE HER BUT HE'S SO INVESTED IN HER WELL BEING NOW??? ugh and it's so PRETTY i love this manhwa <3333

thank you for the update!

omg yayyyyy we got an upgrade the sfx got translated too thank you so much for your hard work !!!

ahhhh they kissed BUT OH MY GOD HER BUTTERFLIES DJEJSJSJS HER HARD WORK

thank you for the update!!!! im screaming, i love this development because he's so bothered by how she's acting he can't stop thinking about her and well, love that for them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread