Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Oh this was good!! But then, he killed the butterflies? It would be a shame since she struggled to raise them

I'm kind of sad about the butterflies too because they were op and so pretty but like........ She was killing herself for those things. I just want her happiness.

LMAO the people below referencing frozen.🤣
I called it, he loves her. hehe.

(i've been asking it for many times but how the heck is Sierra's morals still straight after staying so long in that place. Even Cassis is pointing out that this place is maddening and would mess with the normal way you think.)

Aw man bingeing 21 chapters of this was such an awesome experience! The story is so wicked!
Thank you so much for translating this amazing serie!!💗💗

My eyes have been blessed. #HeIsNowOP and he kinda realized he has feelings for her. I'm pretty sure Roxana also likes him, even if just a bit. Yay,
OUR ship will sail and now, the big question, ''when's the wedding, guys?'' <3

I just binged 21 chapters today! This story is amazing haha I never thought I'd like it. So glad I gave it a chance. I hope she gets her happy ending

Thanks for the translation and sharing it!

I can’t believe how good this manga is!! I binged all of it today and oof I can’t wait to see more the world

Group Leader
FRACK.

Please tell me there's a new update soon. omg. I'm dead. I'm dying. it's so good. QAQ

I also hope the butterflies didn't die. Even though they are evil beasts, they're still Roxie's blood, sweat, and tears!!!

Users who are viewing this thread