Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Can someone please recommend me another manhwa with the same level as this one??? I really love the plot and the characters and the aaaaaart!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@wattalyf

I suggest

The Villainess Is a Marionette
To Be You, Even Just for a Day
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villain
The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass
The Villainess Lives Twice

Omg I'm so in love with this !!! I can't believe something on "To Be You, Even Just for a Day"'s level could still appear 😍😍
I love this manhwa, so, so much !!! Thank you for translating this !!!!

WE GOT THE FIRST KISS EVERYBODY!! Ignore the bad stuff and focus on the romance lmao.

I feel bad for the butterflies tho. Roxana worked so hard for them :(. I hope they just hid or something

I know this is random....but there's a character in Lady Baby who has the same exact butterfly earrings

Oh my frick I hope he didn't just kill these butterflies and they simply faded out to go where they usually are when not in useπŸ˜ŒπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» It'd be such a frickin waste

I love them TvT also, is the cross in his eye gone? After he release the restriction??

And the whole time I was just worried about the butterflies β€œTHE BUTTERFLIES! oh but they kissed BUT THE BUTTERFLIEEEEEESSSS!!!”

did my dude just disintegrate the butterflies she worked so hard to for? Unreal ...

Users who are viewing this thread