Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Oh yikes those few lines about the originals FL made me cringe a little,,,, I forgot the genre of the original story 😔
Thanks for the translations!

Thanks for the chapter~

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the art took a dip after the first 20 chapters? It's still gorgeous nonetheless- maybe i just feel this way bc less things have been drawn in the last two chaps (mainly just roxana and this dude)

I DID NOT EXPECT THE KISSING PART ALRIGHT BUT THE NOVEL WAS ORIGINALLY SMUTTY SO I SEE. also thank you so much for the update! the panels with Achille almost made me cry :( i hope he forgives her and she finds relief in it 😭 he seemed so sweet

Dex-chan lover
That just makes me laugh, its like a xianxia cultivation furnace LOL. Fukk for x benefit hahahah

i cannot imagine the original mc to be raped by multiple men for her healing ability. Fcked up man

At least the butterflies are fine.

Roxana was into some kinky stuff in her past life lol.

Glad he's worried about her and actually thinks about what would happen to her if he leaves, but also, please just leave when she creates an opportunity. Seriously, don't repay her hard work by staying trapped. Leave, and find a way to get her out of there from the outside.

It's nice to see Roxana's softer side in this chap. She's so not used to showing vulnerability that it's a really heart-breaking moment when she does.

So they think Achille is Roxanne's weakness. In other words, Achille is her achilles heel
ehuehuehue

I will never forgive Dion for killing Achile, I was just about to simp for him and what?! He's dead?! 😤😤

Fist of all, thank you so much for the speed of light release.

Aww achille is so cute 🧡😭

Thank God the butterflies are still exist
Thanks for the chapter
Man that was fast

Users who are viewing this thread