Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Tyvm for the fast update as always ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So wait, Sylvia the heroine and protagonist of the novel (which was already said to be +18 one) was not only treated as a object and passed around by the so called male leads, but she also got a bad end in the novel... Sucks to be her...

Oh man, what happened to Sylvia in the OG novel was dark... but thanks for the update!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Roxxy, no matter how much you try to bury your feelings, they’ll always come back. The love you held for your brother was true, and that love never died. Dion knows this and thus wants to exploit it for some reason. Kassis likely understands this as well.

Also, I think the butterflies mutated when it came into contact with Kassis’s power. That might be linked to why his powers were sealed in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1 - that's an interesting theory - I was worried he'd basically purified her of all the poison (and resistance she's built up over years). But what effect would the butterflies now have? Alternatively, they now recognize him as "Papa"! 🤣

Cassius is the best and god the art is divine, and Roxanne reflecting on the novel with Sylvia and her power to heal people (or give them energy or smth like that) and how that was a family thing. Interesting. That entire scene was just fantastic. And learning what Sylvia went through as well is just horrific.

The Agriches are truly fucked up as are the Male Leads of the OG novel.

And the scene with Roxanne with Asil is just.......😥 Tragic. Utterly tragic. That scene with the flower crowns had me crying. God. And I love how Asil even now isn't just an example of what's in story for the Agriches that failed but also serve as a measure for Roxanne for revenge and the loss of innocence and what she could've had in this world. And how she must compose herself in front of her family in fear of looking weak and truly despising what she has become in order to survive. That is god tier writing.

And more on that scene with the flower crowns and her brother cause, she looks like a monster and so does her brother at first. But then they let that guard down and become what they truly are. Scared kids who want to be there for one another. Imagine if Roxanne still had Asill with her even as an ally.

And Cassius understanding just how dangerous the butterflies are for her and is starting to care for her, and little does Roxanne know her for him too.

I really love this story and how fucked up everything and hoping that things really do improve for her and Cassius. They don't even truly realise how much they are saving each other and that is fantastic.

Am I a sick person for being relieved the butterflies didn't disappear?
I feel like this Manwha is twisting my perspective into sick territory 😅

I caaaan't achille was very kind brother.... maybe he let himself get killed in order to save roxana or something..

And cassis is such a gentleman. He is so kind to the bone

Users who are viewing this thread