Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
wahh thank you for this! and i really appreciate the translated sfx too!

thank you thank you thank you...this is still awesome Villainess are the best... thanks for this chapter keep up the good work

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translations! I’m a bit confused on the butterflies. So her first batch she managed to tame was the red ones which eats its opponents flesh and stuff like with the illusion they did on Charlotte right? So is the 2nd batch that recently hatch the purple butterflies? And do we know if they do something different compared to the red ones?

Yeah, I havent payed too much attention to the smaller details before, but as mentioned by other users. I really appreciate the fact you guys translate sfx and translate a bit more eloquently. Gives this great series a bit more meat to the dialogue.

Thank you! This my preffered group!

This is what I want. Both of these people are imprisoned and are supporting each other to get out of their situations. Both of them have strengths and they both recognise each other's weaknesses. This is the type of balanced romance I'm looking for from a strong female lead. Too many times you have the male being a helpless puppy following the whims of the female lead. Luckily, both leads seem to be vigilant and have the same (or similar) amount of power. I just love this story.

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna be where he decides he's gonna take her with him?

thank you soooo much ! I don't usually comment but I wanted to cheer on you because you are doing an amazing job at this translation. it is very nice and easy to read thanks to ypu !
I love thé story and can't wait to see further development ! I am off to reread chapter 13 :p

Users who are viewing this thread