Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

watch this guy play "the knight saves the princess" only to ruin her life forever. please, just no mistakes, I'm begging you.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG he's almost out! Hopefully he won't be turning back... At least not for a while!

the beautiful villaines i have ever seen in whole of manga about "villaines" , though the art is really main things here. Hopefully u get the life you want roxxana.

Roxana is so gorgeous ugh i luv it 😩 and dw yall
in the novel he escapes successfully and then they don't see each other for 3 years

Fed-Kun's army
No matter how many times I see her name, I still feel like I'm calling my own. Lol

Anyway so it begins. I wonder for how long they'll be separated for. I mean, hopefully, he doesn't play hero. I can only imagine Dion appearing from nowhere and figuring things out.

So ... i wonder why this story receive such a high rating.. no offense but i already read tons of story with the same genre and personally, i think the highest point i could give is 8.5-9. This literally means it really catch my eyes and my soul as well..

But can you guys tell me what’s the attractiveness from this manhwa that make you rate 9-10?

Hmmmm what will happen after he escapes thooo... Won't she get in trouble?

Thank you!!

@tnngo296 i myself rated it highly because i liked the aspects of gore and horror in what could've been a very regular cheery story. in a story, what really carries it is the characters and i enjoy roxana's personality a lot. i tend to favor the shoujo/josei reincarnation trope, and the beautiful art just kinda sealed the deal. (plus, i'm a pretty generous grader.) so i gave it a 10.

and you mentioned you read a lot of similar genred stories? could i ask you to do me a favor and recommend some? my manga supply is running dry.

....i have a really bad feeling about this escape plan

like what if someone (one of her brothers for ex) shows up stopping roxanna. cassis somehow escapes but tries to help roxanna instead roxanna gets tortured for letting cassis escaped?

Users who are viewing this thread