Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Thank you so much for such fast and clean and beautiful updates!! The world you do is fantastic and I'm screaming happily every single time I see you updating this web comic.
Also ahhh I'm so nervous for these two now because it seems like it'll be bloody. I remember Roxanne saying she'll lead Cassis' people to their deaths so what it'll be now .. . Oh man.

Double-page supporter
It's here it's here it's here. The show has finally started.

I honestly surprised they're actually making their escape at this point. Manhwa like this tend to drag on for a minimum of fifty chapters before anything plot relevant happens.

The art heals my soul. Literally one of the best drawn comics I've seen in a while. The details and expressions are PERFECT!

Star-crossed lovers. Is she even going to make it out alive with those butterflies she's rearing? I still quite enjoy that Roxana has to actually play the part of a villainess to survive in her family. Other stories just have them act petty or wake up years later without them personally doing the wicked actions. Wonder how this story will progress.

As for the escape, she mentioned previously that his people were being led to a dangerous area so that she can make him think he needs her help to escape... is that still part of her plan?

Her earrings omg, I can’t tell if her butterflies are just clinging to them waiting for her commands or if they’re ornamental to symbolize her new status as the butterfly mother

Users who are viewing this thread