Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I keep talking Screenshots of her.
Her outfit is so pretty, I hope next chapter has a clear good scene with the full outfit.

Dex-chan lover
So what's her plan for dealing with the fact she was seen taking Cassis out of his cell?

I know it's supposed to be a nail in a jar.... But it sorta just like like an almond

Honestly love their character design, all of them. Can't wait to see her siblings have some fun!

Is she actually going to try and let him escape? It doesn't seem like this is a serious attempt. I'm really looking forward to seeing her plan unfold.

They're starting to catch feelings for one another, and that won't be good for either of them, at least in the short term.

I might have to go find the novel now, because I'm failing to come up with a reason she isn't planning to leave with him. So far the only possibility I've come up with is that she stays in this h@ll-hole to protect her mom. Honestly how did her mom survive long enough to give birth on the first place...

The character and costume designs are out of this world amazing!!
I hope Cassis makes it out alive, but I'm worried about Roxana. She's always at the risk of dying from her poisonous butterflies not to mention her siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread