Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

thank you so much for the quick translations!!! this is quickly looking like it'll be one of my favourites

Group Leader
@Yatsuki I'm so sorry about the confusion. It should be Kassis. We will fix it asap! Thank you for reporting it. <3

Fed-Kun's army
I will say that this is 100% how Stockholm Syndrome develops. He's in a seriously bad psychological state of mind. He will definitely fall for his savior, even though in this case, she is legitimately trying to protect him from a horrible monster of a man.

where are the other comments? Also the younger half brother is cute but I was extremely attached to Asil already in 4 panel so this hurts

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1
Oh its definitely going to be developed like that.

Usually in these stories, the girl is the one suffering from it.

Oh nice a series that actually mentions the practice of mithridatism in building a resistance to poisons instead of just saying they took poison now there have a resistance to poison etc. Really liked that small part.

The fashion??? Holy shit i love these outfits?? They look appropriate for a so called evil family. Not like some other stories where "evil girls" wear dresses with ruffles, bows and Frills vomited all over them

The atmosphere is so well done that the panel with butterflies reminded me of a manga. This artist is good. The story is good. The fashion is perfect.

love the pacing. thx again for the sfx notes, minor but improves one's experience. was wondering why not all the sfx were covered, but I can kinda see that y'all chose to focus on some key pivotal parts hahah appreciate it as always xx

Group Leader
Well helloooo...
portrait-of-a-beautiful-woman-with-vintage-clothes-and-opera-glasses-HJMJB3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread