Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, so sad. The death of the brother destroyed the bond between mother and daughter. Honestly, I get it. Even if she knows that there was nothing her mother could do, and it wasn't like she had any part of it, it's hard to see past the feeling of resentment.

OOooOOo the family hierarchy is interesting and the way fl has so many step-siblings :eek: i would like to know which of the 5 houses clans or whatever they are called is the strongest doe- SO FAR THIS IS V INTERESTING >:)) also tysm for the mass update! im following thiss

i read other series about pretending to be a villain but this is the most serius one i think

So I guess Roxanne can't touch her mother because she has to much poison in her body that it could kill her ?

Also that'd going to be a very big butterfly/worm

I also wonder if she doesn’t want contact with her mother to protect her. If she shows any love to her mother the rest of the family will think her mother is her weakest making easier for the rest of the family to kill the mother. This family dynamic is messed up, I hope she leaves soon.

Dex-chan lover
@arthdaw

IMO she effectively cut ties with her mother, to protect them both. In some stories they force kids to kill their beloved pet or foster siblings to harden their heart/resolve. Now that she's drawn a line between her mother and herself its less likely that she will be forced to off her "soft hearted mother' (Assuming that the gentleness isn't an act)

Dex-chan lover
No wonder there was a warning in the description! This girl not only takes the villainess position VERY seriously, but we never get any "Aaaaah! I can't believe I said/did that! Why did I have to reincarnate in this role?!"

Users who are viewing this thread