Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, like I thought. Stockholm Syndrome is almost guaranteed.
However, I like how he deduced based on the mother's reaction that he's being cared for because he resembles Roxanne's brother.

I'm rather amazed by how the mother is in this type of house and NOT the same as the rest of the family, being all sadistic and such. That actually makes me hope that she can escape this house as well.

Omgggg this is such a treasure this art is amazing and I love the fl already its like even though she's been reincarnated from a novel it feels like she's naturally part of it but of course its probably because she was forced to

@omegaxis1 mama gone insane probably . Also i wouldnt say stockholm because shes not doing anything to him. I wonder what will happen after he escapes here and ruin Agrischas. Will he take mc as waifu? Will she get killed for her family's deeds? Will she go hiding and be on the run all the time?

@omegaxis1

I doubt that the mother wants to escape, it's much more likely that she has a severe case of Stockholm syndrome herself. Remember, she kept reminding her children that they must be good members of the family, she didn't do anything to protect them.

And FL is saving the guy because she knows he's the brother of the heroine, and she needs him for her own escape/protection, it was explained in earlier chapters.
I doubt that FL is interested in him physically or romantically, she only faked it because she knew her father wouldn't give her the "toy" if she didn't act that way.
I can see the ML developing an obsession though, definitely has obsessive written all over him.

FL is such a survivor. She has adapted and she will overcome! 😍
I wonder what her game plan is though, so far she seems to be plotting to subvert the family and disappear to live in peace 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@SumukluSupurge
It is Stockholm Syndrome. She already DID do something. She offered kindness to him and the chance to escape. In his heightened psychological state of mind, he begins to rationalize her more and more and considers accepting her help, because in the hellhouse they are in, she's his only ally, his salvation.
I'm definitely willing to bet that she wants to see this family burn. Saving the brother is likely as a way of having a bargaining chip to make it so that she's not killed herself.

@Aurantix
I know why Roxanne wants to save him. What I'm saying is that the ML is deducing that her kindness is born from his resemblance to her brother. He's wrong, but it's what he's going to assume is the case.

@omegaxis1 yasss I really like when he deduces and creates an assumption. It shows that hey, he can use his brain to think and not the bland, useless ML for decoration like other series.

@Aurantix to be honest I don’t think the mother COULD have done anything. It was obvious that you have to behave to survive. Dude has 10 wives and many children. If she wasn’t obedient they could have all died. Not a simple matter

Tbh I feel like she wants him to be saved so that family can defeat her family since they’re also powerful and it’s a pretty serious crime for a duke to kidnap and torture another duke’s son. Though she’s placing herself in a huge amount of danger since she’ll be held responsible :/

Users who are viewing this thread