Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Eyo sleepy scans, thank you for this wonderful treat you gave us today , and thank you for the translations :D

Wish you the best of sleeps when you do so and best of lucks in the future run :D

(love you ;p)

Dex-chan lover
... things are moving too fast for my taste.
Great art and all, interesting plot, but well I'd rather it have a slower pace.

Dude is blushing what- the plot is umm very interesting, the whole family is psychotic as it can get , the father is the worst and i hope kassis escapes

The art is amazing wow and again ty for translating this ^^

this is prrtty intresting would be cool to see the herioine not scared of death but not tryna give her life away easy too ouy of all heroines this one is the best so far

Dex-chan lover
The mother showing signs of being crazy seeing her son on the Heroine's brother and he has already developed Stockholm seeing that Ml blushed.

Things are going good so far. The only minor setback is the dude blushing with just a few encounter. Kinda wish it would have stretched out for more chapters. But then again, we cant say for sure if that flustered face would mean any sort of intimate feelings with his "owner" - probably just a knee jerk reaction from a sudden taste of little kindness from all the abuse.

The art is the most precious thing ever and I love especially the way she looks. She truly resembles a villainess, her beauty is so alluring and I totally believe her when I see her drinking poison, cutting herself, plotting, etc.

@KarachuN imo the blushed ears were because she was a woman and he got in contact with her body; not exactly because of what she said. The dude is smart and he's obviously ready to go through any kind of abuse if that means a opportunity to obtain his freedom back. I doubt he's falling already. He's just conscious that she's a woman (maybe not an evil woman as the rest) and he's a man.

Um. I think you erased cassis internal monologue when roxanne went to apply the medicine on him. Not quite perfect translations but it's okay i guess since i can understand the raw ones. Good work:)

Oh, btw, I'm curious about the mother's story because yeah, she's part of the manwha. I want to know if she was sold by her family to this monster dude or whatever happened, but after that, I hope she'll disappear or die, because honestly I don't want to see her all crying or trying to act as if she cares, when she didn't do anything important when she was truly needed.

Now that our MC is an adult, the mother lost her chance to do anything. And just as Roxy said in the previous chapter, protecting or caring for her would be basically just another death flag. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean, I don't really blame her and I do think our MC doesn't do it either, but the mom is a useless being in her situation and in that enviroment. I wouldn't treat with love, care, and respect, to someone who never protected me or showed me how to be cared is.

And tbh I find quite annoying to see her there, being nonsensical, uselessly emotional, trying to mantain her "emotion" and "morals" even tho she basically denied all that in the moment she told her children to do everything and endure everything to become a good/worthy/proficient member of the family.

A part of me thinks she forced her son and daughter to do so because she was already trapped in that house with 2 children, and well, better be good or otherwise all of them would die together; but at the same time, even if you're able to understand that, would u be able to love, care, respect, recognize and be with a mother like that? Because I wouldn't.

The moment the mother decided to not act as one, she lost all her rights and considerations. She decided that she wouldn't stand for any of them and that both of them would depend basically on just themselves, right? Well, that's why she's now alone too, and she deserves it.

I think she's gonna be one of those annoying characters, because yeah, I can understand her pain, but she didn't act in the important moments, so who cares about what she feels tbh? She indirectly sent her young boy to die, and her daughter would have died if she didn't know the whole story. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Beauty and the beast... except it's actually "beauty and the other beauties oppa zaddy spank me pwease"

Dex-chan lover
omg wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thank you for the trans X3

Users who are viewing this thread