Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
@AuraQuartz: well, they're like, mafia. I think. What's the point of mafia anyway? To be villainous characters. This family is like this.

@space_turtle @Azure_1802
Lol good description a mafia or like an assassin. Story hasn't said anything about other estates, usually each estate have a role in the empire but seeing how this family is I don't even know if there is such a thing seeing how wicked they are.

...makes you wonder how her mother has been able to survive this long in that family, with that naive personality of hers...

And Cassis, good job: I'm unable to suppress laughing and wriggling like a worm when someone tickles me 😅

I'm very conflicted rn. I mean, it's definitely the stockholm syndrome kicking in, but the two of them look cute af together.

Whelp, this manhwa is listed as reverse harem, so I'm gonna wait for the other potential suitors. Hopefully they're just as or even more interesting than this guy.

The Stockholm Syndrome finally kicks in. I was wondering when the guy will get it.

eyyo, i'm calling it, the mother is also messed up to some degree.

the ml is falling for roxana already. ahaha. but at this point, who among us isn't?🤣

......If the father ain't so psychopathic, he could've seen the way she's being soft to 'the toy' as the long seducing game.

Users who are viewing this thread