Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
So... did Rox raise one egg in secret and is publicly raising a second one and claiming all the others died, and Jeremy is aware of the secret egg?

Confusing, but cunning story.

Every time the FMC does something even remotely harmonious with her siblings, I became unsettled. I'm waiting for a time where Jeremy (if that's her black-haired brother's name) suddenly turned his back on FMC.

tbh tho, if Roxana's intentions were not to free the ML, the way that she's slowly turning him around to her favor is like a great manipulation technique. Being kind to your captive and making them fully trust and dependent on you until you can do anything to that person and they would still trust you. Also, she's looking for his weak spot to make him trust her. Just a twisted thought. ahaha.

I thought that the egg contains one big powerful poison butterfly? or is it many butterflies in one egg?

Some how her little brother being sweet is creepier than if he were just a little monster all the time. Nice touch. Man I can see why my friend recommended this to me

i know this is a totally unwholesome story but the relationship between Jeremy and Roxana is too cuteee 😭

what is that poison butterfly after all? These small scarlet ones? But why that egg is so huge, and why is that like a chicken egg? I was expecting that to be a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread