Roxana

Omg this is awesome! I like most isekai stories just because I'm trash, but this was one of the only to really pull me in! Its phenomenal!! Roxanne is a queen like marry me..~~♡♡

okay buttt why is it so addictive
like Roxanne girly you're hot as hell
yes ik ima simp
the abs and the men are on point

The only problem I have with this is that the isekai is low key unnecessary but holy CRAP this is good! And the art is phenomenal!!!

i just have to comment about one aspect because holy shit though to be safe for anyone who hasn't gotten alllll the way to chapter 20 yet imma use the spoiler bars
but holy shit maria is psyco. but HONESTLY i think the main reason seirra has survived in THIS family for soooo long is because maria seems to favor her (which is probably both good and bad--) cause seirra is very much the odd one out in this entire family, she's just so innocent compared to everyone else, naive too but yea. legit think she's only still around more so because of maria than 'just because shes a wife of the head of the house' cause honestly the guy doesnt care if his kids die so why would he care if one of his various wives die??

@anifd my bad i can't read korean too so google translates FL's name to Rofan and there are like 2 or 3 in the author's following that has the bio "Rofan artist" when translated. there's this privated account too that i think is Baek Jiyeon's twt but not sure

Dex-chan lover
I understand that the whole setting is based on a "fictional reverse harem" book that the mc read at some point but so far its been interesting so seeing the reverse harem tag concerns me as it's not really my cup of tea. So if anyone can spoil me if it becomes like that as it seems to be based on a novel, I'd appreciate it a lot.

SGR

Double-page supporter
@PhantomGoth
Uhhh.... haven't you noticed it IS a reverse harem already? 3 MLs. Granted one of them is a tsundere evil monster breeded and one is a fucking sadistic troll, but still - haremu.

Dex-chan lover
@SGR Thanks, err I wasn't that awake while reading so I may not have processed some info. Welp, here stops my journey with this one.

@PhantomGoth mild spoiler i guess (about the reverse harem tag)
the supposed leads for the ML's sister are instead interested on FL however there was no mention (in the spoiler forums) of FL having actual feelings for them or anything romantic encounters

the case about Dion (i'm a bit lazy so here's a copy-paste from a spoiler forum)
Dion wishes to become a scar that will never be erased from Roxana's heart. It'll probably be hard to understand through this small text but I advise you to wait til the manwha covers this part.

Dion struggles to fill the emptiness he has inside him; the loneliness from everything he and Roxana had to endure alone back in Agriche. It was a place where they couldn't survive without being strong. Both of them needed each other and it wasn't a feeling that can be simply expressed. It was something they both went through together and unconsciously understood each other.(all just tension ppl)

last thing the side stories in the novel covers the step-siblings' childhood

Woah, it's rating jumped real high! Im so happy! The FL is so cool but also so cute at the same time! and the butterflies surrounding her make her look hot! the art is also amazing! Im glad more people are finding this!

Is this reverse harem as in simultaneous romance or reverse harem as in multiple "interests" with one choice at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread