Royal Marriage - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
great chapter! but i think the speech bubble from the shady bodyguards is wrong? they’re confirming the existence of the crown prince, not his mother, right?

my korean is basic but i think the -mama ending in the original bubble is like a formality for addressing royalty like the prince. otherwise that sentence is rather confusing because they didn’t mention the mother before..

anyway, very interested in this Black Qilin concept for Gyeol. a qilin is usually seen as kind and pure so…

great chapter! but i think the speech bubble from the shady bodyguards is wrong? they’re confirming the existence of the crown prince, not his mother, right?

my korean is basic but i think the -mama ending in the original bubble is like a formality for addressing royalty like the prince. otherwise that sentence is rather confusing because they didn’t mention the mother before..

anyway, very interested in this Black Qilin concept for Gyeol. a qilin is usually seen as kind and pure so…
Hello~ Thanks so much for your feedback! We are aware of the translation error and they have been amended. We are a small group so fixes can take a while, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread