RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Ymag7Op.jpeg

Gone but not forgotten. Rest in peace, capital_guard_28. 🫡

Dex-chan lover
its unlikely since he didn't consider that being a thing last chapter
msedge_ZKXfGnWfpF.png

and this would be outside the normal run as well since it only happened because of how he defeated arachne, also other non ingame events have been happening like when they got summoned by daanya's brother
Rebuilding Tandanka is part of the 100% run, which is why he knows how to speed run it. MC doesn't just do any%.

Dex-chan lover
Every new page got a laugh out of me, it's seriously impressive.

Dex-chan lover
Was that a MissingNo reference?
There are many games with unused items that could still have some reference here and there, as in, it calls an existing ID that was thought to have been removed or is "soft removed", as in, an item with an id, registered with something like "status=false", but the event that is triggering it just calls for the ID without checking its status.

If you want an example using Pokemon, I'm pretty sure that there were some memory manipulations that cause something like an item slot to be registered to some item, or to multiply it with a certain amount.

Pokemon's MissigNo is the reverse, it's when the battle event calls for a pokemon, but the ID is invalid.

Ex: Let's say that in the first game, there are 151 pkmn registered, each one with an ID that fits in 1 byte (0 to 255), so 0 to 150, but you use memory manipulation or a bug, and it tries to call ID 200, which doesn't exist, but there is no error treatment. That's Missigno.

However, let's say that in the original game, there were actually excluded pkmn that were never activated in the first place, and they go from ID's 200 to 240.

If the event calls for an pkmn of IDs 151 to 199, or 241 to 255, it will lead to Missigno, but if it were to trigger 205, that would lead to one of these excluded pkmn that could be incomplete or bugged out, but is an exiting entry.

So, not all bug references are a Missigno reference, I would argue this manga is influenced more by Soulsborne bugs mixed with random JRPG games.

Dex-chan lover
Given he knows everything about the game. I am betting he is already aware of the s ranked party's death. He just didn't want to add time to his current challenge by taking care of it.
I hope not, because he got a poor guard killed for no reason if that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
Speedrunning aside i'd think you'd wanna eat real food or at least something tasty even if it's 'junk' food, i can't imagine that 'image' tasting pleasant lol

Dex-chan lover
So its not only a game world but it literally exist in a digital world then (like SAO)? Considering he can actually lag the server and see the "no image" items like they are.

Dex-chan lover
Rebuilding Tandanka is part of the 100% run, which is why he knows how to speed run it. MC doesn't just do any%.
Rebuilding Tadanka is part of the 100% run, but the Bosses leaving their territories because the Demon King died isn't, so he doesn't know that the Slime is right behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread