RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
dam this series is always a delight and just makes me love speed running even more.

Gotta love some cooking mama speed runs!

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
hilarious as hell chapter!! thanks for the translation. daanya forever!!

Dex-chan lover

Mfw random stuff is made up on the interwebz. Both terms were used, I was probably praying to the RNGod while playing some ASCII roquelikes like Nethack or ADOM while most of the Mdex users were not even born yet.
E:
Old roquelikes are a pain.
I got the first turn death trying to mount my horse as a knight, slipped and broke my neck.

Dex-chan lover
I got the first turn death trying to mount my horse as a knight, slipped and broke my neck.
was a carnomancer once in a TRPG. Used a spell to inspect flesh freshness... ended up as meat goup :kek:

I doubt that it’s actually what will happen, but I can’t help but wonder if taking a death here skips a cutscene, saving time.

this manga makes me laugh every chapter. This is what it’s like to watch summoning salt videos as a non speedrunning plebeian

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I thought the trick of the speedrunner here was like, made in the spot as the story demands, because that way the story can just go as the main character wants to.

But I randomly watched a speedrunner video and how he explains it, all the bugs, all the glitches, DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE! Even the speedrunner himself don't understand how the glitch works, it just DOES, and the speedrunners are there to exploit it! Even then, the speedrunners don't get it so easy because they got killed and killed until they now the pattern thoroughly. So yeah, if the MC made it look easy because he's been killed many times before getting isekai'ed.

I chuckled watching it, and suddenly this manga "makes sense" how the universe doesn't have much sense in it. Because it doesn't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread