Rule - Annihilation Classroom - - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I am amazed how japs can make something bad even worse until the end this will be a fun ride

Dex-chan lover
holy shit what a bitch, so she killed her classmates who were innocent just for nothing? what a stupid character

LOL! Im gonna keep reading this, just to keep laughing each chapter. Its not like she would have interacted with anyone in that class even if they didnt obey that text. Fucking retarded bitch, you slashed at someone with a boxcutter, I wouldnt want to be your friend either.

"Oh my god, a random stranger who I know for a fact has a male voice threatens me! Let´s randomly attack the nearest girl with the box cutter I brought to school for no reason!"

Also, the mangaka is clearly contradicting himself at this point: In earlier chapters, it was said that her mother "fell ill and died" some time after her father disappeared. But now it looks like both of them "disappeared" at the same time. Plus Hasebe said in chapter3 that he "didn´t immediately started to follow the rules", but in this chapter we saw that he was one of the first people to follow the rules. He even actively talked others into following the rules.
Either Hasebe is the culprit and was lying or the mangaka isn´t even attempting to tell a logical story.

Dex-chan lover
"I told the police that my parent got killed by having their face pelled off"
"they told me I have no proof"
*got a sms with the proof that her parents got killed with their face pelled off*
.... *don't call the police*....
Yep, totally normal and smart...

*hear the voice of the killer who is a male*
... *Instead of asking each people who said the sentence, just attack the nearest girl*...

Can it be dumber?

Ha yes.... what was the reason to kill the victim of the killer? Apart for helping him?

Each chapter add another dumb thing... Can't wait to see what's next!

Why is it every manga's comments is filled with people continually trying to prove how smart they are by having people say "Wow, this is dumb!"

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced at this point that the author just read Ousama Game and said "I can do even worse"

@Mervina I can´t speak for the others, but I am not trying to prove my smartness. It´s just that ranting over a bad manga makes just as much fun as the reading part. Kind of like the good old Mystery Science Theater.

Fed-Kun's army
That was dumb, so these people decided to blindly follow a rule that they just receive lol students can't even follow a simple school rule and these people somehow follow a rule that came out of nowhere. If they told the police or a teacher,any of this would've happened.

Users who are viewing this thread