Rule - Annihilation Classroom - - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Last Chapter

oh I think I now why it isn't popular in Japan. The cute girls are all broken. One is died and one is a psycho.

Good, at least now it's over. I can see why it's "unloved". The premise has potential but the overall plot is messy af. Characterization too. Art is superb though, the mangaka better get an author partner for their next work.

Well, at least this pic exist, flag point for this route. Ryokan-girl best girl
m13.jpg

Group Leader
The story had potential and the first few chapters were good but it ended up being way too rushed. Characters acted inconsistently and sometimes incomprehensibly. But reading dumpster fires like this to pass the time is a guilty pleasure of mine so I can't complain too much.

Dex-chan lover
im ashamed but have to say the only reason i read these kinds of stuff was because of them fan service... idk y the hell im so into piss...

Keep working on your dream dude. You have room for improvement, if it was easy to make a 5-star story, we'd all be authors.
Overall it was a decent 1st manga dude

needs a lot of improvment in story telling but is a good start (trust me i have seen faaaaaar worst)

Contributor
Seemed like an unholy fusion of Another and Ousama Game.
Honestly by the end of it, it wasn't as bad as Ousama Game was.
I'm actually surprised that flaming trainwreck had a higher score than this.

really stupid manga, but if you dont really take it seriously and just enjoy the completely insane shit happening, its a pretty fun read

Aggregator gang
I just realized that she changed her hair colour instantly hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread