Rumspringa no Joukei

i grew up mennonite and my father is ex-amish. excited to read this and judge it on its accuracy LOL.

I have this intense urge to make an offering for this work and the author. This is so beautiful in many ways that I feel like I can't even express. I just can't stop crying.

This is pure bliss~
does anyone know if this will be or is already released in paper in English or German; and in which direction I have to throw my money to get my hands on a copy? :O

This was so incredibly frustrating to read. It's clear that this manga is something special. I've seen other authors tackle special topics like this and 80s America before but none composed this beautifully. But good god the typesetting. Riddled with typos, missing word bubbles, word bubbles with the same dialog twice, one speaker's dialog crammed into the other's bubble, this was done by an absolute moron who wasn't paying attention. And then not only is it licensed in English by one of those god awful AI-edited companies, it's a digital-only edition so you can't even get something nice for your bookshelf for your trouble. Devastating that nobody cared enough to do right by this gorgeous work of art. I feel so bad for the mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread