Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I guess this chapter made me realize Maki is as much of a coward as Midori and Komari is best GIRL!

Dex-chan lover
Of all the times.the most unfortunate things that can happen in your ntr life is getting seen by others what more getting caught of the fcking camera she is sooooooooo busted.

I think komari best wing woman is the only thing left that keeps me reading this story. I hope she will be also the one who will bitch slap wake the shit out of this two, stop being pussy,putting their goddamn shit together and step up their game.

I hate the trash dick head boi but damn what our lesbians doing were no different with him

I'm of the opinion that pretty much everyone in this manga basically sucks as a person. I feel bad for Komari. She is probably all screwed up, too, but if she'd just stayed a disembodied voice on the phone she could have avoided the worst of the dumpster fire.

It's not just me she looks like Aya Shameimaru AND being introduced with a camera in her hands makes the resemblance all the stronger right?

@Menchichan I sucks in real life too. Isn't this what the author really wanted to potray?

A perfect person never exist in real life anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Wow those booty shorts making me think that 10 year sentence isn't so bad.

Welp dude some things can never truly be fixed, once broken it stays like that forever, that bullshit about every problem having a solution is just that bullshit, and again you prove what a small man you are by just thinking about apologizing but not doing it.

Im quite sad Midori still just thinking about living out a happy fantasy for a while but is still commited to a wedding she doesn't want.

Will Komari be the one to awaken her yuri self?

Uh oh husband dude better not hit her again cuz he saw the photo, im 90/10 on what the photo will do though, im 90% sure he'll use it as an excuse to himself to also cheat and try to hurt her again but like theres this 10% chance of him awakening to what hes also been doing and try to change for the better?

Welp either way i just want yuri god dammit.

Im still thinking Midori will lose the child though .... So maybe thats how? He'll beat her and she losses the kid? I mean its brutal but thats what im thinking will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread