Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

This manga is so real that it hurts. I love it, and I can't wait to potentially cry my eyes out.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read this manga I feel like my heart is being played by a dart game. A lot of pins hitting mah hart really hard. I think imma becoming a masochist as reading this series by.
Dang soooo heavy. I still read this I dont even no why. T-T..... I can realate to her friend. When she's Telling her lines,imma like IKR?!!! Maybe because imma still rooting for this two poor girls to end up with each other or atleast find their own ways to their happiness.or dang can't just truck kun enter the fcking story and hit the trash husband already! Or atleast bitch slap the truth on the characters face. ToT

Author likes the taste of salty tears. Wel I hope she/he enjoy my tears T-T.

Thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Dear author.

I hope do she runaway with her in the end.
Please. Or I will mentally breakdown .

Double-page supporter
hard to feel sorry for any of these people when it's aaaaaaaaaaall their own fault.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a normal manga chapter. BORING

Dex-chan lover
This chapter It's ok tier. Next time let's go back to hell please
tanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@DARLINGBEAR she's totally gay. Her relationship with the guy was just friendship. A really comfortable one for Komari. That's why she thought he would understand her plight and why she thought that, maybe, telling him wouldn't backfire on her. Then he confessed.

It's a really sad thing, really. Nothing hurts more that being in love with someone that loves you a lot but isn't in love with you.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamui she could be bi, but most likely she just went along with the flow and didn't want to hurt him
not that everything needs a label, still, what she did was perfectly understandable
now the main couple, however...
in chapter 3, Maki casually confessed that she still liked Midori, thinking the other was fast asleep but Midori replied, half-jokingly "i might be falling for you too"

now i just need Midori to make up her mind about what she wants and then gives things a proper end to it, before she comes to Maki
i mean, them raising another guy's kid together isn't the worst case, after all, the kid is still half Midori
just. dump. the. guy. this hurts

I really hope that they don't just let things slide back apart after this. This situation is painful and resonant and well-written, but I worry that the tires may be starting to spin.

Users who are viewing this thread