Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
another W for the gays
booya
if this ended tragically i would've stabbed a bitch, but all is well

Contributor
This seems a bit too neatly wrapped up, given the heavy tone throughout the manga, but it's not like their future will be 100% free of bumps or obstacles either.

Fed-Kun's army
im having a i want the next chapter but i also dont want the next chapter vibe

Fed-Kun's army
Nice. I liked it. And for all the drama, it feels believable. Once the two of them stopped running away from themselves and what they wanted, some obstacles vanished. Looking forward to the final, "honeymoon" chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is insanely good. That scene with Doumyou was super well done. I put off reading this because everyone talked about it as if it were some soapy drama fest, but it’s really just a kindhearted romance wrung out of bleak circumstances. So good

I felt so much relief in this chapter after the enormous build up conflict!

And I'm really happy, really grinning happy! They look so happy together, despite all the fear, they manage to really smile from their hearts!

Akane on the first panels made me respect her so much. "My boyfriend got nothin on my sister" lol
Also, the mom saying we got another family member made me be at peace with this manga. I'm actually impressed at how satisfied I was at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Forgive me for sounding stupid, but its now that i realize that these women haven't really grown up at all in the beginning...

Fed-Kun's army
Such a good manga I really love how the “did I scare you?” panels were. Also Akane is hilarious what an angel. I’m glad that jealous girl started to understand I can tell she feels like shit for not knowing anything. AND GOD THE WEDDING DRESS AND THE ART I LOVE IT. I had the biggest smile reading that

Dex-chan lover
Oh my what a chapter.

Maki finally being given some development was really something i needed.

The little sister was awesome lol and it seems the family already knew of her sexuality (apprently mom caught her and midori as teenagers as well?) but i really thought they didn't know cuz of that 1 convo they had before, apparently mom was telling her to go and find another lady, how nice of her and quite beautiful she accepted their relationship.

Great scene with Maki and Midori accepting that while their future path is thorny they want to do it and wont regret it and they just want to be together.

Great scene with the friend.

Great scene with them coming to terms with living towards tomorrow and accepting all their fears but knowing they'll always have each other to rely on.

A great chap, i could have really taken more time between Maki and Midori where they cultivate their feelings but this was real damn good, lots of heavy things talked about not a traditional story by any means but stuff like this really deserves to be out there as well, im sure some people cant stand by Midori cuz she NTRd her fiance, but she really didn't, at first she really was just happy to see her friend, her feelings started growing and she was indeed falling in love wit Maki and gave her that kiss but she decided to cut that off and told Maki to forget her, and Midori herself was about to go through with her miserable life until cuck hit her, the relationship for her was over right there and she went to the warmth she longed for.

She was scared and i get her and she didn't really NTR the dude he drove her away, hell he got off way too easy i think, sure she was emotionally dependent on another person already when they were still living together but that was due to her fear, of him and atm of accepting herself.

I love Midori and wish her the best, its quite beautiful seeing her be so happy and to have finally found herself and herself, and being able to face reality and her future really shows her growth.

Maki while im not so hot on i'll at least say i liked she was able to grow a spine for Midori so she could feel safe and that she could rely on Maki for whats to come.

Dex-chan lover
Such a good mom, knowing that her daughter was always doing whats was meant for her to do, and when the moment when she wanted to do something on her own, she support her.

OMFG that sister is the best , "Shiiiiitttt, My boyfriend ain't got nothin on my sister" fucking killed me HAHAHAHAHHA also mom was pretty good too actually worrying and being their for her daughters

Holy Shit man, did anyone start crying at the end, my god I didn't think this series would give me these kinds of feels going into ch 1 when it came out back in the day

and boy was Maki smooth as FUCK at the end of this chapter with what she said to her new wife, Maki's sister is 100% correct in that Maki is a fucking CHADI
I was about to say that what her sis said 😂

Users who are viewing this thread