Ruri Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Im really jealous with Ruri, not only she is tough girl, she also has a supporting enviroment.

What a heart warming manga!

Fed-Kun's army
there is many questions and though after reading 2 chapther.. first how tf did her mom have ruri? are her mom into that "thing"??
does this mean there any race in this manga?
well despite all of that i really like the art... simple and clean that easy for us to enjoy the expression fmc - the story it self and its kind of unique manga that picture tell more than the text unlike other manga now a days!

9/10 is accurate imo.. hopefully they continue this series.. i might considering buy e-book of this onee

Dex-chan lover
yeah that kind of sus side story... also how the fk did the do the "thing" :)
kinda curious if her father have human form or dragon...
Other than that tho this manga could easily be the best comedy/slice of life manga I’ve ever touched, maybe except umaru

Double-page supporter
is it just me or something actually gone wrong? i think there is a chapter where she met her father (the dragon) which is where the story being held. she meet her father alone but accompanied by her mother along the way to the mountain

Fed-Kun's army
is it just me or something actually gone wrong? i think there is a chapter where she met her father (the dragon) which is where the story being held. she meet her father alone but accompanied by her mother along the way to the mountain
thats the oneshot

Power Uploader
Why are axed series like this marked "hiatus" still one year later?

Group Leader
AFAIK, this has been officially canceled. I've been trying to find official English confirmation, but all I've found is someone mentioning that it was canceled without a reference.

Dex-chan lover
FB_IMG_1708488526974.jpg

WE ARE SO BACK BROOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread