Ryoukai Shinpan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The God Who Descending Piece By Piece 3

So from the statues, it wasn't a single god, but two of them I think? But then the finger pointed directly up and they returned them to the earth...

I don't quite get it, but it feels like I'm missing something so that's probably it.

Supporter
This feels like reading the dialogue of that girlfriend from 100 gf who makes a bunch of riddles and proverbs and they're all nonsense

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Is there some shintoism symbolism in the original translation? I really like the vibe of the manga but its confusing af lol

Dex-chan lover
So from the statues, it wasn't a single god, but two of them I think? But then the finger pointed directly up and they returned them to the earth...

I don't quite get it, but it feels like I'm missing something so that's probably it.
From the guy’s reaction, i think that was meant to be more of a “shh” gesture than pointing up, although personally i feel it could have been a response to his theorizing, it saying “it’s the first one” . Either way, i also don’t quite understand what all this was about, but it was kinda interesting nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread