Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Ch. 47

Power Uploader
Well thanks for the chapter, and expected it to be dropped since it been your policy, though weird the notice about dropping it is in this chapter and not previous one given is been licensed since the start of July
Tbh didnt see the announcement back it july rly just noticed when the chapter dropped here in mdex lel and even if we saw it the chapter was probably already been worked on then so we normaly atleast try to finish up what ppl do so we dont waste their time/work.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit surprised the scan team dropped this, considering how the offical release is like 40 chapters behind (and likely won't catch up for a year or more). But if that's your call, then thanks for all the translations up till now!

J-novel can suck it, I have noticed they have licensed or "licensed" a bunch of manga and I bet they will drop most of them eventually. I don't know how big of a team they are, but translating that amount on a regular basis will be difficult I imagine :/
Generally when JNC license something new, they license all the volumes available at the time the contract was signed. Once they catch up to that they license each new volume individually, which can lead to delays. (This is true for their LNs at least, not sure if the manga licensing is different.)

To my knowledge they've yet to fail to continue any series they start, though they're not particularly fast at putting manga chapters out. They also don't really have free access to chapters - just the first chapter of every volume as a sample. They're primarily an ebook business, best I can tell.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh didnt see the announcement back it july rly just noticed when the chapter dropped here in mdex lel and even if we saw it the chapter was probably already been worked on then so we normaly atleast try to finish up what ppl do so we dont waste their time/work.
kinda proves you don't care if it was officially licensed or not. You only noticed because they put up a free chapter here.
If you did you would have kept an eye on it and backed off months ago instead of just now.

Dex-chan lover
fuck sake, another one. Hate when this shit happens. Not everyone has access to buy the localized versions, plus the inevitable changes to the translation bc these people don't fucking care, they don't come close to having the same level of care with the series as fan scanlators, since they're just doing it for the money and numbers. Not to mention the chance of it getting the ''Modern audience'' treatment, where they needlessly change shit to fit a political narrative (like Seven Seas/Crunchyroll/American ''localizers'' fucking love to to, be it anime, manga, novels or even games). I really should start getting more in-depth japanese knowledge beyond just katakana/hiragana basics so I can read straight from the raws
Thanks for all the work you've done with this series nonetheless
It was J-Novel Club that picked it up, they only do e-books so you should be able to keep reading regardless, you'll just have to pay to access on their site.
J-novel can suck it, I have noticed they have licensed or "licensed" a bunch of manga and I bet they will drop most of them eventually. I don't know how big of a team they are, but translating that amount on a regular basis will be difficult I imagine :/
They are known to drop series even if they do have translators available because they suck at securing and renewing the licensing, as happened with the Tokyo Ravens LN and several others. Worse still, they wipe out what they had of the series once their license expires, while fan translators seem to never return to those series.
They do seem to have enough translators though, the series they picked up just the other day are all already almost caught up to the current chapters.
Thank you for all the works so far.
I really like this manga.
I'm very sad it is dropped but I'm also happy it gets licensed.
As you can probably gather from the above points, I'm kind of happy when a good series gets licensed, but it isn't always a good thing. On top of those issues with J-Novel Club, licensing companies like to localise rather than translate which means the official translation can end up being almost a completely different product from the original we enjoyed.

Dex-chan lover
They are known to drop series even if they do have translators available because they suck at securing and renewing the licensing, as happened with the Tokyo Ravens LN and several others.
They never had Tokyo Ravens, that one's never been licensed by others either. And what are those others you mention? I know they've dropped at least one manga( Discommunication) but I'm not aware of any novels.

Power Uploader
kinda proves you don't care if it was officially licensed or not. You only noticed because they put up a free chapter here.
If you did you would have kept an eye on it and backed off months ago instead of just now.
Lel don't need to get so mad chill :) and we would have noticed sooner or later either way result would be the same and ye we don't exactly check every day every publisher site etc what manga they license :) "months ago" implying as if we worked on it while it's been released for half year while barely a month passed^^ So yeh guess sorry for not being 24/7 in the manga world and be up to date with everything :/

Contributor
I appreciate everything you’ve done, Timeless Scans.

Also, holy shit you guys need to take a chill pill. I understand the frustration in having to wait for new chapters from the official source, but you all are fuming over, what? JNC naming the heroine “Alna” instead of “Aruna”? “Localization” that you don’t even know is there? JNC having a currency that works pretty much the same as actual money, and is a thousand times better than whatever shit K Manga has?

Like seriously, I’ve been reading the official release and it’s fine. JNC usually catches up pretty quickly and if I can wait five months for a single new chapter of Shiori Experience, I can wait for something like this. Calm down.

Fed-Kun's army
can you imagine needing to pay one entire Lincoln every month to have these totally real political localizations shoved down my throat and thus ruining the purity of the Japanese language as interpreted by unknown translators on the internet

everyone knows that translation skills are heavily influenced by how poor you are, so the moment these shills get paid you can say goodbye to the translation quality

Users who are viewing this thread