Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So, MC got a giant fucking field, but no funds, no men, no food, no anything. And they somehow wonder why he is living in a yurt.
Honestly, MC would be justified for saying "Go Fuck Yourselves" even before they brought up the idea of him going back into battle.

I thought it said that they wanted to get rid of him because he had obtained a figure which could move masses and spur a possible revolt.

Hence why they moved him far away in hopes he would disappear.

But now I'm in wondering which idiot decided they could pull him back into battle without recourse.
This is probably why the Princess and those other 2 girls where offered as prizes.

esp

Seems like they were hoping to rob him but someone beat them to the punch.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini

I'd suspect that the kingdom moved at least some of the allocated funds around to other purposes, and they expected him to starve to death in the wilderness.

As such, they could subsequently claim that, when the Hero apparently disappears without a trace, that he stole the funds and vanished into the hills.

I also suspect that the Kingdom didn't expect anyone to go looking for him this quickly, which puts the furious noblewoman in a /very/ dangerous position if she's not careful

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this was hilarious...

05Gwd4t.png

Dex-chan lover
@mekrabbat
Possible, but they would've either used him as motivation to create a cause of war by claiming he's missing due to some other nation to really maximise it.
Sure, they could claim he would've taken the money and run. But unless they put in a vast amount of efforts into manipulating information to make the public believe it, they wouldn't succeed. And then what ? Send someone to kill him ? Why ?

Fed-Kun's army
Seem like some political shit is at play and the Princess also got fucked being misled to to believe that she is going to has some backing from the former hero and his army.

Dex-chan lover
for those who didn't know, female mea have ears. male doesn't

@AnotherMMD well the light from the horns are more prophetic than anything, so I think he's more than likely to be a really good boi.

Dex-chan lover
I demand nothing less than a Oni girl
Waifu for loyal Klaus. Maybe a Harem if he's into that.

@Perim @Kaiser92

University of Michigan vs Michigan State University
Wolverines vs Spartans
Just a "friendly" rivalry between football teams deciding whose the best at getting their butts beat by Alabama

#Rolltide

But srsly, thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread