Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Muscles will cure corruption.
Also when the 2nd price comes to demand his server he’s gonna get ahead of just deserts.

Supporter
Th-this is not possible! My corrupted kokoro is slowly getting mended by the manliness and exuding from the MC... where has this manga been all my fantasy manga life?!

what a good manga it got me to taers at the 6. chapter and when that princess came i got so furious i would have liked for dias to smack that soldier and princess to where they belong to

Dex-chan lover
That third princess literally on last line of succession from 5 siblings and she thought she can win? Lol she's literally just a puppet and an arrogant one at that.

Dex-chan lover
Decent armor... But I'd add chainmail skirts here and there to protect blood vessels. Well, they might lack craftsman or materials for that. I alredy used to the fact people don't wear freaking helmets because visual media must show hero's face unless you're a Goblin Slayer.
And here we have explaination of what happened. Honestly I don't dislike princess attempt to marry war hero as it's not a low effort plan and she is ready to make permanent investments into it.
By the way, I considered the possibility big guy just overlooked something and just did not claimed his funds due tolack of understanding. That would be pretty in character for him.

Double-page supporter
Everything aside, him marrying a 15 year old still peeves me a bit. While I don't really care in the case they truly each other, in this one she is not acting under her own will but what she believes is her will as culture influenced thought isn't really free will, you know?

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet

I know it's late but it's, also, not his idea. No consummation of the "marriage" at all and Dias is actually against it but realizes he's a "foreigner in Rome" so "when in Rome". I'll give the author credit for showing the cultural differences that can occur.

"she is not acting under her own will but what she believes is her will as culture influenced thought isn't really free will, you know?"

I-
what?

that is the strangest argument to remove a woman's agency i've ever seen. people; women, men, children-- they're all capable of thinking outside of cultural norms and deviancy from those norms is an inevitability and common. what im saying is; regardless of what her culture is saying is desirable in a man, she can think beyond it and have her own preferences. she initiated the marriage. she pushed for it, showed no hesitation or regret, and has clearly enjoyed spending time with him.

the idea that all of that is somehow not her choice is to suggest that woman are marrionettes incapable of rational thought. its downright insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread