Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Fanservice to the max!!!!
Not the kind we're used to, but eh, the ladies deserve eye candy too.

Dex-chan lover
Hey he can weird 3 swords. Or just crush someone using his truck a elephants truck is extremely strong

Contributor
I quite love the subversion of expectations here. Jolly rotund rich man with an entourage of masked women comes along, yet nothing is as it seems. He's just an elephant-boy softie.

Well, I say "nothing" but—in keeping with this authors' tendencies to swerve in eyebrow-raising directions on the romance side, I think the harem may still be a harem. Ah well.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow Dias and Klaus are built like goddamn mountains. I'm not gay but those muscles had me looking ngl

Group Leader
Wow Dias and Klaus are built like goddamn mountains. I'm not gay but those muscles had me looking ngl
Oh, please. Nothing gay come from praising and admiring men's muscles, within a certain boundary of course.

Aruna wants 10 children?!?!
Oh, well. Matriarch Mo-ru did say that oni folks are fertile, so it might be easily achievable than we think.

Fed-Kun's army
Time to reread from chapter 1!
Well, the granny said they have steamed POTATOES. I hope to see that the next illustration of their small hamlet shows signs of tilled earth gardens. Since the most urgent thing is to plant the potatoes rather than eat them.

Users who are viewing this thread