Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Page 21 is just amazing, lmao.

I'm fairly certain the 'bandits' were contracted by the princess that visited earlier. Might even be more likely given the story about nobles feeling uneasy (to say the least) with Dias. Then again the country seems to just reek with a lot of garbage people, as we've seen with soldiers abandoning villages filled with innocent people, the royal family failing to give Dias his due, the power struggle between the royals and more. Big yikes.

It's kind of weird that there hasn't been an uprising yet in the capital. I guess they are keeping young folk in check by constricting them for war.
Imagine the hero of your country got a barren field as a reward when he was supposed to get support and money as well.

Dex-chan lover
well then, this ended up being a gem of a series. It's not often I get to see persian/indian representation in manga and even less so as demon folk characters. Furthermore, there's even expansion on world building to give him some interesting characterization. And the cherry on top is showing how MC has raised the kids thus far. Not to mention the references. I like this quite a bit

These faces... lol

2u8Td0e.jpg

130IUwz.jpg

Aggregator gang
"Got his ugly attitude from his ugly appearance" I really hope that's a translation error, and not yet another "ugly people are evil".

Group Leader
Page 16: Dias straight up said that Ajin aren't people.

WNAtWh4.png

Dex-chan lover
So he basically went through an entire Wortenia Senki's worth of fighting before this started

Users who are viewing this thread