Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
MOTHERFUCKER WRESTLED A GIANT ANACONDA WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Dex-chan lover
That tibetan mashtiff looks so cool. I wonder, where it got the reference from. I mean, even in RL there no dog that looks like that.

Dex-chan lover
Should I make a joke about "Rick Anacoda" turning itself into a Pickle, a joke about Rick Astley, or a joke about a certain song...

The possibilities...

Also, apparently someone's a furry...

Dex-chan lover
Aruna is so perfect. That smug face is priceless.

And you know what? I'm not a furry but I'm here for the Klaus/Kanis side ship because that shoujo bit was goddamn adorable. And Aruna's knowing reaction just made it a bajillion times better.

I love this manga so much. It deserves an official translation

@Daja-rahrah Well, to be fair the grizzly in the video is still immature and it's up against three Tibetan Mastiff, but yeah, they could actually make up for some hit and run tactics or do like how police dogs act in missions

Group Leader
Every time I read a chapter, I have to check the numbers. I forget just how few chapters there have been thus far.

Aggregator gang
I told you dont play arknights, and now you love furry, but if she is your type is ok for your health

Dex-chan lover
Dang, is there a Klaus anywhere on becoming a furry? No? Well doggone it then, this is going to be a Mastiff Shep even if it's not the main focus. Let's just hope it doesn't take Too Long for them to hook up.

Dex-chan lover
Someone made a killing selling those dogs vests and bandanas. And the little wagon:
F8mX1eL.png

Users who are viewing this thread