Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Group Leader
@Akabane Nope, they've got the Elf kids and the sheep, plus the mouse that may be a secret voyeur. All the cocks have been blocked.

Fed-Kun's army
lmfao our boy Klaus living his dream life
Great job defending the territory and playing with dogs all day
Great boss who doesn't demand much of you
Side character so few responsibilities
Cute furry wife
Shoujo love without the drama
Absolutely ripped

Happy for him

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane Dias doesn't even want to officially marry her yet because the kingdom's legal age is 18 and Aruna is only 15 (it's easy to forget that she's supposed to be 15)

Meanwhile we get flashbacks to the end of chapter 16 and "the one who understood nothing, Dias."

@Xzayer like mom's, its like an unspoken rule in fantasy stuff, if races crossbreed the child mainly gets their apperance and abilities from their mothers. e.g. in TES lore, if a Redguard female and a Imperial male make a child the child is like %90 Redguard

C´mon Dias! Give that cute doggos a medal.
give-that-dog-a-medal.jpg

@shunnie No, actually there are races that have way dominant genes. You can see it in today society. Asian and black people have way stronger genes that white people. Between a white person and asian person you can see a lot of predominant asian look. There are exceptions but overall that's what i observe. Actually not that genes are more dominant either, it's looks but i kinda don't want to write a lot.

Fed-Kun's army
Not going to lie. I come for the story; but the faces are always excellent. Lol.... We need a collage of them sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread