Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@shunnie : To be fair, some stories do put in in-universe explanation on why such is the case
In Bookworm, a child's mana 'color' and strength is heavily influenced by the mother since during pregnancy the mother basically channel her mana into the child.

Usually the mother would take a drug that allow them to be influenced by others' mana easier to reduce the chance of her body rejecting the partner's mana.
And before marriage the couple usually exchange an accessory filled with their partner's mana so their body get used to it for similar reason, though at the same time this serve as a sort of test on how compatible are the two's mana (one of Myne's friend commented on how inappropriate her then-fiance is when his accessory was getting overloaded by Myne's mana and breaking down)

Side note: This same drug is used during the memory diving interrogation that results in quite a few...'amusing' moments later on.

Aggregator gang
Klaus is truly a man of culture, good job to him
OIP.Y5d_8QAZbLatJYQgyn5gegAAAA

Dex-chan lover
goddamn i love dias faces

@ragtime
yes. she's also growing, though. she was only 15 at the start. i think now she's 15.5 or someth, and as you know, in anime land that's the prime growth period for tits

Dex-chan lover
I thought I'm reading a chapter without a hilarious face; I'm glad I'm wrong.

Enjoying the calm but serious attitude. Cause I see myself doing the same exact things. But Dias takes takes the beef when he only notices the meat instead of the love in the air 😂

Dex-chan lover
Dias is relatable sometimes. Enjoying some delicious, good food can make you forget the world around you.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes i forgot that Diaz is on his own level in terms of being a dense motherfucker

Users who are viewing this thread