Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama

This serie made my day everytime i read it... it so wholesome.. Dias and Aruna is just WHOLESOME

Not going to lie, considering that an elephant trunk is often used as a gag censor bar, was seriously worried for a moment.

I'm really digging this but I get a weird feeling that it's going to take a dark turn at some point, does anyone know if this is the case? I don't mind dark stuff but if the author is setting us up for heartbreak I'd like a little bit of a warning.

@UncleQ
I'm having that same warning go off. Might just be from my recent reading streak, I try to save the darker/more tragic stuff for certain times; but then sometimes I read too much at once. Now I'm on edge expecting awful things around every page. Especially if it's a story like this where I'm going in kinda blind as to the possibilities.

Shit, was loonking for the raw 11 but all the raws have been wiped out on the official website :((

Dex-chan lover
I love this; not only does he use a 2H axe when fighting, he's a heavy armour power-type, too!

Only downside is the creepy age gap! Please stay pure, Dias. (Diaz?)

Contributor
afc72923064d855befcd9488950134dd.jpg

Chapter 2 onwards are failing to load, probably due to changing the domain of the site, can you re-upload them please.

Dex-chan lover
@nightcore34 the chapters are loading perfectly fine for me at least, so them not loading is most likely on your end. they* fixed the problem of old chapters not loading a week or so ago.

This is stupid, if you let them go with a lecture, they will stop killing and robbing? WTF??

Dex-chan lover
If this story got anime adaptation
Maybe this got top 10 my favourite anime

Users who are viewing this thread