Ryuu Majin Hime Valalice no Haiboku ~ Makai Saikyou no Hime ga Jinrui no Gurume ni Makeru Hazu ga Nai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - (part 1)

Aggregator gang
Yikes, why would you recommend the spiciest option? That's just bad customer service.

Double-page supporter
I don't think she recommended the spiciest option, She interpreted "the best" as the Highest spiciness. also this customer is being rude, so it's not unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
So there is a world that destroys other worlds, when they deem, that that world has higher living standards than them. May I adopt this approach, when dealing with my neighbors, too?

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus @Granitefish The "best = spiciest" mistake becomes even more understandable when you consider that the restaurants unique selling point is "real indian spices" - i.e. a lot more spicy than the average Japanese curry.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus
It depends on the person: If it was recommended to me, I'd thank the waiter/waitress myself for recommending me the spiciest thing in the menu. I ADORE spicy food, I adore it so much that I put spicy sauce EVERYWHERE, even on Pizza and non-spicy dishes.

Users who are viewing this thread