Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Extortion

Dex-chan lover
You don't need to kill them. Just bend their knees and elbows backwards, remove the ability to heal and have fun watching them flail around. That'll be great
You forgot forcing them to chew and swallow their digits and then their eyeballs, followed by their swallowing their teeth.

Dex-chan lover
Geh, the level of stupid here could sink an entire party--wait, make that two :facepalm:

Kinda losing interest since there really was no reason for the survey team to be evil, except that wifey needs a punching bag
Well we might get some reasoning after the beating.

Like an enemy kingdom hired these guys to weaken this kingdom’s adventurers power by getting them killed in dungeons. (kinda an adventurer have to fight to protect the kingdom during war time sort of thing.)

Or maybe the were brainwashed/replaced by monsters to feed the dungeon more resources to make it stronger and when it gets strong enough the boss can break free of the dungeon.

Aggregator gang
Well we might get some reasoning after the beating.

Like an enemy kingdom hired these guys to weaken this kingdom’s adventurers power by getting them killed in dungeons. (kinda an adventurer have to fight to protect the kingdom during war time sort of thing.)

Or maybe the were brainwashed/replaced by monsters to feed the dungeon more resources to make it stronger and when it gets strong enough the boss can break free of the dungeon.
No, the reason was given :

The survey team had to do their report again, which means their credibility was doubted.
Plus they weren't paid to do the same task again. I understand this part from the Guild, else you could have survey parties taking advantage of that, asking other parties to ask for doing surveys again and again.

I think it's nothing more complicated than that.

Dex-chan lover
Killing the team who have total support and trust of the Guild of Adventurers is a very, VERY bad idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for those who can't wait for the outcome:
Er1gQpj.png

VzWMIOr.png

Also, best panel:
9Cn1I0N.png
HOLD UP, why the booba?/SPOILER]

jak

Contributor
I'm kinda disappointed the author decided to make the Survey Corp evil as well instead of it being they were just doing their job and didn't find any signs of the Shadow Knight.

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking kill them. And stop being a such a whiny baby bitch about your cf and kill her party. Retard thinks she's better off with those idiots.
She doesn't though? She thinks the ML died, or probably doesnt actually and has been shown in previous chapters looking for him. Don't drag the former GF down with the rest of the trash, she isn't a bad person.

Dex-chan lover
Killing the team who have total support and trust of the Guild of Adventurers is a very, VERY bad idea.

Er1gQpj.png

VzWMIOr.png

Also, best panel:
9Cn1I0N.png
haven't seen the twins in a while, good to know they show up

Dex-chan lover
Low key cannot fully blame them for thinking it is yet another resurvey for weaklings. Probably tiring as all hell to risk your life to see and it just ends up being the same with the same pay

Dex-chan lover
HOLD UP, why the booba?
Dragon Girl doesn't wear a Bra, so when she did a breath attack, the pressure on her chest tore some buttons of her top mid-battle as they couldn't contain them, and the contents spilled out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It started with a group of cunts, then another group of cunts appeared... Fuck me I'm glad Lena is here to make things bearable. MC's attitude was also a bit better than I expected.
I sure can't fucking wait for MC and his cute & hot dragon wife to beat the crap out of all the cunts in this world.
Also whilst I strongly believe the hero and Lena's interest in MC will clash, I kinda want to see her again.
Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang

Er1gQpj.png

VzWMIOr.png

Also, best panel:
9Cn1I0N.png
Why'd eldora's titties pop out lol

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the problem here is that they aren't paying enough for survey missions. I mean sure the survey team aren't exactly blameless in this case, but this would have never become a problem if they weren't being compelled to perform low paying work. At least it seems that the people who are going to suffer due to this deserve it.
You know that special force, specialized police corps and all rarely are paid more, or barely more than regular police?
And they still do their job.

Paying people more dont make them do their job better, it just attract unwanted greedy and useless trash that will not do their job.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this will humble the survey team and open them to new ways of thinking...

Like how one survives with their head up their own backside.

Users who are viewing this thread