Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 7 Ch. 45.1 - Verification Office's Conquests

Fed-Kun's army
Ech so the manga will end in next volume. I understand why but men, there is so much more potential. Explore deeper established characters, introduced foreshadowed villains, share interesting medieval history.

But all things end at some point.

And this point is near.

I am crying a little bit

Dex-chan lover
Ech so the manga will end in next volume. I understand why but men, there is so much more potential. Explore deeper established characters, introduced foreshadowed villains, share interesting medieval history.

But all things end at some point.

And this point is near.

I am crying a little bit
bro that afterword is signed 2021
and both mangaupdates and mangadex report the manga as ongoing and if you go to his twitter he's still posting chapters

Dex-chan lover
As nice a sentiment as that is, these chapters came out over there 2 years ago.
Oh...
Did he manage then?

Anyhow, I then just give it as a general sentiment to all manga authors/artists that struggle with work/live balance

bro that afterword is signed 2021
and both mangaupdates and mangadex report the manga as ongoing and if you go to his twitter he's still posting chapters
Thanks for the link, looks like he likes dressing up in armour and LARPing with other weirdoes (not an insult). I bet he'd love Medieval Times dinner theatre.

Dex-chan lover
Oh...
Did he manage then?

Anyhow, I then just give it as a general sentiment to all manga authors/artists that struggle with work/live balance
Its true, just look at Miura :(

Yamada is doing fine, though. His twitter is linked right above you post and he continues to participate in some physically demanding larping.

Dex-chan lover
yeah seems like a lot of mangaka just wreck their bodies in their teens / early twenties and then try to recover while working full time+ in their later twenties and thirties. rough cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread