Ryuuma no Gagou - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Finally this is back!!! Thanks for picking this up, your work is quality stuff! Hope you keep it up!

Thanks guys OwO

Sorry for the shit translation, but it hold the essence of what they're saying, and my slave google translate-kun doesn't really explain shit to me so there's that

Terms like Jin/Albino are kept from the previous Translator since they fit so well

I might do chapter 12 if i have time, will take me around 3 hour (or so) but totally worth it

Other than that enjoy

@moel definitely bruh, I'm curious on what will happen next, I'm reading as i do the TL so it's also a surprise for me XD

If only my laptop isn't broken i can probably release these chapter faster, but welp, life's life

And hype train, next chapter is pure baddass and awesome fight prepare yer anus

Dex-chan lover
After rereading I don't understand how the 2nd brigade's successor survived. He was already dead, his corpse in a bad shape, then he was thrown off a cliff.
He survived that, then healed himself, attached more arms and became stronger in the short time it took the old man to reach the pillar. (and he had to reach the pillar too)

@breizh

So they didn't explicitly explain it, but what's to be assumed here is

Chqpter 6 > String Ryuuma [Retired] had a successor that wanted to also become a Ryuuma, he has a heroic personality in wanting to save this world but at the end he died, now it's not explained but he died a couple of years after he goes to war >

And when his body got returned to the village and vehemently refused by everybody, you can notice that the part of the head is already ripped/chopped off >

Chapter 11 > You can somewhat see that the man is standing near Jin in the tower, and that he now has stitches and the color of his right face seems normal, while everywhere else on his body is somewhat different, also 6 arms

So the thing that most likely happened is

Successor dies in battle > Albino/Jin ripped a part of his face > Revived/Corrupted him > Gained a new body that doesn't involve the old body that was discovered by the army he fought alongside with

Users who are viewing this thread