Ryuuma no Gagou

Fed-Kun's army
This is really cool but its kinda hard to understand in which order the chapters take place chronologicaly

Group Leader
@Autismonaut @darkomantis
I am underhanded...
I was supposed to translate this with a friend, but they are busy... picked this project up for him, truth be told.

If anyone wants to help translate it with me, just contact me! I would be very grateful m(_ _)m

Dex-chan lover
@Alexanpt
Ah... Well, I don't know how to translate so I can't help much in that department 😟I forwarded Ryuuma to another group... Maybe you can talk to them if they're interested in a collaboration @lilsiuol

Dex-chan lover
yea, so i kinda just binged though it all in a day, that was really good, though i prefer the first 12 chapters than the later so far, might just be because don't like the one armed ryuuma in general

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I hate all this skipping around between different times. It's confusing cus there's no way to tell who was first or even what order these events even happened. It's like watching Memento ~_~ Those who like this stuff, enjoy

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author tried to create something dark and edgy, but only had training in writing saturday morning cartoons.

Laughable, abysmal.

Dex-chan lover
When's the rest of the chapters going to be translated & uploaded here?

Group Leader
When's the rest of the chapters going to be translated & uploaded here?
This is actually the one series I really wanna finish translating, I actually enjoyed translating this, but the way my life's going, I'm going to be forced to turn to irl shit. I truly do hope someday I can come back to Ryuuma... but it's not very likely, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread