S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Is the "constellations watching someone go through a scenario + comment on it through action bubbles" thing a common thing in manwha I just didn't know about? Or is this an intentional ORV reference?

Is the "constellations watching someone go through a scenario + comment on it through action bubbles" thing a common thing in manwha I just didn't know about? Or is this an intentional ORV reference?
It's somewhat common but it only really started breaking into the genre after ORV did it. But most of the series doing the constellation thing completely miss the reason why it works so well in ORV.

Dex-chan lover
when your editor asks you what the setting of your new story will be but you just answer yes

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate how pretty she is, I can't be mesmerizing on her everytime i saw her face since 24 hrs is not enough to just look at it. FUCK I'm mad.

Dex-chan lover
Speculation Time!

The god author is a hack that comes up with good concepts, but doesn’t know how to finish them (I know, I find that hard to believe for KN, too!)

So instead they kidnapped a capable student, let her run through it a few times, and eventually finds a successful ending!

However, they also started a fantasy romance series with the same problem, so what to do? I know, how about using MC to fix this one too! Brilliant!

Well, it’s the best way I have to explain these mechanics. Still not sure why she didn’t tell them to go F’k themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Someone do the math. How much grip strength does one need to just rip a prison door out WITHOUT actually taking the door out of the hinges?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

What a great luck...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
it's a popular trope in novels in general, and definitely got even more famous thanks to ORV

Dex-chan lover
anw poor her, the system/author seems manipulative as fck. I have a feeling they will be the final boss.

also, "into their looks showing a boy and a girl" is she bi?

"He must've pulled some tricks"... yeah, about that: so, beings of the tower are essentially just "characters" made by the tower. It's absolutely impossible for a character to rewrite the tower. There is NO justification they could ever give that allows a character to take over the tower! None. Ntm, her actions leading up to this faux pas made no sense for her character build. She's done this how many times, and lived how many years? Yet, she's going to make a rookie mistake and have a conversation with him? Even though, what he's doing is absolutely abnormal? You know, him being able to talk even after the [ALL CLEAR] has been given... let's not mention how that alone makes no gd sense😮‍💨. There was just far too many, a fkn mountains worth, of bullshit scenarios to really meld into this story. There's absolutely no believability😅. But, hey, I'll forget the 'HOW' and just focus on the 'now'... I can be forgiving like that. Occasionally. Let's see how the beginning of the story goes in this new world, before I make my choice of dropping this or not🤗.

Double-page supporter
anw poor her, the system/author seems manipulative as fck. I have a feeling they will be the final boss.

also, "into their looks showing a boy and a girl" is she bi?
That was my thought too

At least this world seems less hellish. 500 years of watching your friends die over and over sounds horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread