S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would've injured/crippled the Clown Prince. After all, what can anyone possibly do to her?

Honestly, I would've injured/crippled the Clown Prince. After all, what can anyone possibly do to her?
I think the big reason she hasn't gone on a rampage is because her main goal is to get back to her original world, and the quest to do that requires her to raise up her reputation.

So killing people or hurting them indiscriminately will just further lower her reputation instead of salvaging it.

Dex-chan lover
If I was her I would stealth kill (to avoid bad rep) the prince later, couse he seems realy anoying + he probly resposiblible for a good shunk of her bad rep

Dex-chan lover
They keep giving status but everyone is in the high 800 - 900, it means nothing since we don't know what is strong and what is weak, at least give a base to know that - 999 is bad just not how bad it is...

Dex-chan lover
They keep giving status but everyone is in the high 800 - 900, it means nothing since we don't know what is strong and what is weak, at least give a base to know that - 999 is bad just not how bad it is...
I haven't bothered to double check but there is probably an outline from the titles you saw on each of the stats, for a swordmaster it was 800 or something and the brother was like 600-700 as a high swordsman (not swordmaster) so I can guess civilians are on the 0-100's and trained from 200-400 or around there

Dex-chan lover
I think the big reason she hasn't gone on a rampage is because her main goal is to get back to her original world, and the quest to do that requires her to raise up her reputation.

So killing people or hurting them indiscriminately will just further lower her reputation instead of salvaging it.

At some point she just need to stop giving any fuck, join the 'definitely demon god' old man and just see if she can get her reputation so negative it overflow into positive.

Or just have positive reputation with the demons.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, well looks like the crown prince has some sort of competency as he was able to recognize her strength

Dex-chan lover
I need a soda rn because she didn't break his jaw, such frustrating development.

Users who are viewing this thread