S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect her to show her power that way but I'll take it, now lets spread her greatness to even more people :win:

Double-page supporter
He changed his tune real quick after she casually cut down an entire forest. What happened to being the world's strongest?

Dex-chan lover
so you're saying
she was a tsundere all this time confirmed :pacman:
then this bitch framed her for all her bullshit :aquadrink:
( so sad Renee was just socially awkward and was made to be a pariah :aquadrink: )

Double-page supporter
I wonder what happened to the real Renee, she died with the transfer of MC mind?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a better translation of "DEAL" would be "capiche" as it implies being from a foreign language while also being well known to have a similar meaning. It also helps that capiche is used very informally which would match the FL's attitude. Or maybe I am wrong and capiche isn't used in everyday conversation besides where I live.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I missing something? The Prince had evidence of them being friends all this time and STILL thought she was trying to kill the Saintess? Is this dumbass logic or what?

Dex-chan lover
Am I missing something? The Prince had evidence of them being friends all this time and STILL thought she was trying to kill the Saintess? Is this dumbass logic or what?
I think a lot of these manhwa have to have an explosive opening to get people interested, but then backtrack to make the characters likable.

It always reminds me of 2000 FX shows, like The Shield. Action packed first episode where something crazy happens at the end, then the rest of the series is dealing with the fallout.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a better translation of "DEAL" would be "capiche" as it implies being from a foreign language while also being well known to have a similar meaning. It also helps that capiche is used very informally which would match the FL's attitude. Or maybe I am wrong and capiche isn't used in everyday conversation besides where I live.
That feels more Italy or New York I think. A Korean lady may go with the English version Deal.

Also, I always thought capiche was more forceful. Like “got it??”

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Wth is wrong with them. OG was a tsundere, real villainess is a SM pervert and saintess wrote a questionable letter.

Ngl og would've been considered cute if she was observed lol.

Dex-chan lover
The letters were found not long after the accusations from the will appears... I think(?) Or the Empire needs a scapegoat to quell the unrest, even though the evidence proved otherwise. Quite a scummy move to be honest. If only there were no quest from the system, maybe Renee would obliterate the entire government already.

Users who are viewing this thread