S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I love this guy already :kek:
qby2tZX.png

Dex-chan lover
Who got her out of the prison? You do realize she was holding one of the prison bars, which was suspiciously undamaged, and hanging her shoes on it right?

Dex-chan lover
Who got her out of the prison? You do realize she was holding one of the prison bars, which was suspiciously undamaged, and hanging her shoes on it right?
Considering if the sister is conventionally strong or not it is easier to believe someone broke her out and gave her the pole to hold.
You have to remember in power fantasies like these the difference between a random villager or layman is vastly different compared to elite guards and the like.
It may be like trying to justify how an 8 year old broke out of prison with fully armed guards by themselves. It's simply not feasible even if they were holding a knife.

Dex-chan lover
Far as im concerned the eldest brother is gonna forever stay a jerk in my heart for throwing boiling hot tea over his sister. :/

Glad to see the second brother has potential at least.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, got a mystery on our hands. This is like 3 different plots blended into one

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say "I'm surprise she didn't clobbered them already because they're being dumb with cognitive bias" but i forgot for a moment that she's already 500 years old lmao and not only that but she's also a tower vet + 58th regressor so her patience must also be on an superhuman level lmao

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say "I'm surprise she didn't clobbered them already because they're being dumb with cognitive bias" but i forgot for a moment that she's already 500 years old lmao and not only that but she's also a tower vet + 58th regressor so her patience must also be on an superhuman level lmao
She does have that grand general who’s tired with dealing with children energy going on

Dex-chan lover
She does have that grand general who’s tired with dealing with children energy going on
yea but i kept forgetting regressor's mind state has a hit or miss stability and in later chapters, we'll see that desperation is eating her alive and making her moody because of the system fuckery. it's like the miss is Yoo Joonghyuk and a hit is Kim Gongja since gongja is much more stable than joonghyuk lmao

Dex-chan lover
yea but i kept forgetting regressor's mind state has a hit or miss stability and in later chapters, we'll see that desperation is eating her alive and making her moody because of the system fuckery. it's like the miss is Yoo Joonghyuk and a hit is Kim Gongja since gongja is much more stable than joonghyuk lmao
Which is amazing considering how many times Kim has ended himself..

Users who are viewing this thread