S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
The system built a whole towers instead of trying to fix the now broken system annoucement window.

That is being lazy on a whole new level, unless if there is more than one administrator and this was a method to contact the MC and bypass the Annoucements authority with the building authority of a tower, which is my theory so far (but laziness is plausible too)

Dex-chan lover
So the system can't directly contact her and decided to use the tower itself to do so.

Considering she still get quest triggers and such, I wonder if this maybe the system's message for the tower master instead of Renee.

Like if the tower master also had their own main quest and completed it too, but then got ported to this story instead.
Maybe that's why the tower's empty, the master got the message, realized who they're up against and be like 'fuck this shit I'm not doing this again'
Maybe a certain black haired man who wasn't mentioned at all in the OG story is him....

Although I'll also accept them just dropping a freaking tower JUST to send a letter to her (since they know she WILL come for the tower)

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know all the guys in the series are handsome... but damn I think Sinister Blood Cult Leader is the most handsome by far lol

Monarch of Waves and Healing is a mommy!

Did she just got dumped by her boyfriend? How many years ago his happened are we talking here exactly? XD

Supporter
Nothing says ol reliable than sending Tomes to the mortal realm. Can't wait for the tower invent cellular telecommunications! Imagine being able to communicate with your pal while near a transmission tower. Just like the old days!

Dex-chan lover
Well, if this series is going for parody, I think this one is pretty funny. Instead of direct messages, it's reversed in technology to the stone age...

Users who are viewing this thread